Animal Care CoursesView Courses
Vet Care CoursesView Courses
Canine CoursesView Courses
Hydrotherapy CoursesView Courses
Practical CoursesView Courses
Wildlife CoursesView Courses
Reptile CoursesView Courses
Pet Care CoursesView Courses
Feline CoursesView Courses
Marine CoursesView Courses
Conservation CoursesView Courses
Zoology CoursesView Courses
Why Study An Animal Care Course With Us?
We are the largest organisation in the UK, offering Ofqual approved qualifications that meet government regulated standards.
- We offer a comprehensive selection of accredited practical and online courses and have been improving animal welfare through education since 2005.
- Our Ofqual approved qualifications comply with Defra Animal Activity Licensing (AAL) Regulations.
- We understand how important it is to raise standards in the animal care sector through education.
- Employees can make a massive difference to the animals in their care and to animal welfare if empowered with the right skills.
- Our training & behaviour courses only promote force-free methods. Our courses emphasise ethics, environmental enrichment, behaviour, compassionate handling, and stress relief.
- Our courses explore and extend the standard and accepted levels and attitudes toward the care and welfare of animals. We also educate on the broader issues that affect all animals, such as responsible tourism and the pet trade.
- From the UK and Europe to Africa, the Americas, and beyond, we offer fantastic practical courses working hands-on with animals where students can make a real difference to animal welfare and gain valuable experience.
- We provide advice about animal care careers and job prospects, and we assist our students in finding meaningful employment through our well established Job Board.
- Our courses enhance career and employment prospects; many of our students have gone on to achieve their dream job working with animals.
We are rated Excellent by Trustpilot.
Student Success Stories
Working with animals is something that we have helped many people to achieve. From school leavers to those wanting to change careers to work with animals, we have helped thousands of students achieve their goals.
If you want to work with animals, we will do everything we can to assist you in achieving this.
We pride ourselves in providing a complete service for our students; we offer personalised careers advice by phone or email, supportive tutoring, and a specialist Job Board run by our team. We have over 100 regulated qualifications and accredited courses to choose from; each designed to improve employment prospects or assist with setting up an animal-related business with success.
Enrolling on a relevant animal course will give you the best chance of establishing a career working with animals.
We have training options relevant for all kinds of jobs and careers with dogs, cats, horses, reptiles plus wildlife and veterinary professions, animal charity, marine, zoo & safari park careers.