Why do you collect personal data?
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. We collect personal data so that we are able to deliver our service to you. Your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
• Supplying our services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to deliver training advice, products and service that you have requested to you.
.• Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you when you complete a form on this website or make an enquiry by phone or in writing.
• Supplying you with information that you have opted in to receive.
• We will use your information to process your order for our services and to ensure that you receive all the necessary information to receive or access those services.
• We may also contact you to check that you were satisfied with the services you received.
• From time to time we may use your name or job title and company details (including company logo), when publishing feedback comments on the success page of our website or on Trustpilot or on other marketing materials.